- Density of powder : 0.9 - 1.1 g/cm³
- Chemical curing time : 3 - 4 minutes
- Pot life (in shade) : 30 minutes
- Waiting time after tiling before grouting : 24 hours
- Recommended joint width : 1 - 6 mm
- Time before traffic : 24 hours
Remark: These test results are from laboratory test. They could be slightly different from on-site results because of the differences in applications and conditions
- For 1 - 6 mm joint width
- Anti-fungus and black mold
- Low porosity: anti-dirt
- Resist to chemical cleaning agent
- Low VOCs
- Power clear with biocide to protect the grouts from fungus or any dirt. Ideal for using in humid areas like bathrooms
- Power Catch with Modified Polymer to protect the grouts from cracks and scratches, excellent bonding and resist to general chemical agents. Ideal to use in areas where dirt and stain are likely occured e.g. kitchens
- Power Clean with Hydrophobic to perform good water repellent property. Ideal to use where regular cleaning process is expected especially in the bathrooms
- Not suitable when the joint width bigger than 6 mm. (instead webercolor plus should be used).
- Not suitable to use when the substrate movement is expected; exterior wall, parking area, wooden surface for instance (instead webercolor outside should be used).
- Not suitable to use in swimming pool (instead webercolor HR or webercolor poxy should be used).
- Not suitable if grout is required to be chemical-resistant and acid-resistant; industry, hospital, food-storage area, for instance (instead webercolor poxy should be used).