- Density of powder : 0.9 - 1.1 g/cubic centimeters
- Chemical curing time : 3 - 4 minutes
- Pot life (in shade) : 30 minutes
- Waiting time after tiling before grouting : 24 hours
- Recommended joint width : 1 - 6 mm
- Time before traffic : 24 hours
Remark: These test results are from laboratory test. They could be slightly different from on-site results because of the differences in applications and conditions
- Suitable for grouting ceramic tiles, clay tiles, mosaics, marbles, and natural stones.
- No abrasive component to scratch tile surface when cleaning.
- Resist to general cleaning agents.
- For joint width 1 to 6 mm without cracks.
- Available in 29 colors.
- Low VOCs
- Not suitable to use in humid area when grout is required to be anti-fungus e.g. bathroom and kitchen (instead webercolor power should be used).
- Not suitable when the joint width bigger than 6 mm e.g. when grouting glass block or clay tile (instead webercolor plus should be used).
- Not suitable to use when the substrate movement is expected; exterior wall, parking area, wooden surface for instance (instead webercolor outside should be used).
- Not suitable to use in swimming pool (instead webercolor HR or webercolor poxy should be used).
- Not suitable if grout is required to be chemical-resistant and acid-resistant; industry, hospital, food-storage area, for instance (instead webercolor poxy should be used).