High-performance epoxy-resin adhesive for tiling on all substrates.
interior tiles, interior tile surfaces
- Pot life (in shade) : 30 minutes
- Hardening time : 4 - 8 hours
- Optimum time for chemical resistance :
- 4 days at 20oC or
- 8 days at 10oC
- Temperature resistance : - 40oC to + 100oC Up to + 180oC in case of thermal shock
- Bonding strength in dry condition : > 3 N/mm²
- Bonding strength in wet condition : > 3 N/mm²
- pH : 10 - 11
- Time before traffic : 24 to 48 hours
Remark: These test results are from laboratory test. They could be slightly different from on-site results because of the differences in applications and conditions.
- Ideal for fixing tile, mosaic, glass mosaic, and resin mosaic in swimming pool.
- Ideal for tiling onto the area where chemical and acidic resistant properties are required e.g. dairy, food industry, hospital, etc.
- Can be used to fix tile, mosaic, glass mosaic, and resin mosaic onto most substrate including metal, plastic, and PVC.
- Can be both adhesive and grout for fixing glass mosaic in kitchen, bathroom, swimming pool, spa, and sauna.
Do not apply on following areas/substrates:
- gypsum walls
- Lightweight Block