weber.base skim coat
- 20 kg
Pre-mixed cementitious skim coat, no sand, providing perfectly smooth finishing for interior and exterior.
painted wall, lightweight block, Gypsum board, cement-fiber board, smooth concrete wall, Rigid concrete
- Density 0.97-1.05 g/cm3
- Maturing time 5 minutes
- Pot life 120 minutes
- Waiting time before sanding 12 hours
- Application temperature +5oํC to +35 oC
- Waiting time before painting over or covering with wall paper 24-48 hours
- Note: These test results are from the laboratory test. They could be slightly different from the on-site results because of the differences in applications and conditions.
- Perfectly cover roughness from sand
- Perfectly cover hairline cracks and bubbles
- Can be painted over or left bare
- Resist to the changes of climate and temperature
- Easy to apply with very smooth 0.5 - 2 mm thickness
- Easy to sand afterward
- Provide better painting adhesion and smoothness of wallpaper
- Application of weber.base skim coat should not be directly on anti-alkalinity primer and existing paint. Apply weber.prim concrete on the anti-alkalinity primer or existing painting if necessary.
- Dampen the substrate before skim coating when working in the areas with strong wind and sunlight to avoid premature setting.
- Apply anti-alkalinity primer on skim coated surface before painting.