weber.tape BE 14
Reinforced waterproofing tape
painted wall, interior tiles, lightweight block, Gypsum board, wood, cement-fiber board, viva board, polyster, smooth concrete wall, interior tile surfaces, Rigid concrete
depends on the length and the number of joints
1. Clean the substrate properly and apply primer (1 part of weber.dry seal + 4
parts of water) thoroughly.
2. Apply weber.dry top (no primer needed) or weber.dry seal on the joint with at
least 10 cm width on each side.
- Strength reinforce between wood-cement board, cement-fiber board, gypsump board
- High flexible and 100% waterproof
- Peripheral joitn between floor and wall
- It's highly recommended to use with acrylic waterproof weber.dry seal and flexible waterproofing slurry weber.dry top
- Mineral oils are not applied where there is a possibility of contact with aromatic compounds such as benzene, gasoline and toluene.