The problem of thin cracks & craze lines could be solved easily with the right product choice and method. Acrylic based waterproofing weber.dry seal is the best choice due to its standard and excellent manufacturing system. Moreover, weber.dry seal is a highly qualified product with LOW VOCS certification keeping all users safe and sound.
Water leakage from joints between floors and walls
We help you define your project
How to stop cracks and leaks appearing from joints between floors and walls
The topic of rooftop with leak problem occurs every time whenever it rains. Fortunately, "rain comes without leakage problems" with my trial solution, Weber is the best choice for fixing these problems. However, there remain problems in many parts of the house when it rains as follows:
- Joints of balcony floor - Joints of awning or awning roofs.
- Cracks between walls aligned with frame base, window and door frames.
- Joints between wall and beam or between wall and column.
2. Properly clean painted wall surfaces
2. Measure crack sizes with crack width indicator or other instruments such as ruler in order to select a product to seal cracks, for example, if crack size is not over 1.5 mm, use weber.dry seal under Gecko trademark.
-Crack size over 1.5 mm should be sealed and fixed properly first
Apply coating over cracks and concrete surface with weber.dry seal mixed with water to dilute texture (please study mixing methods mentioned on the packaging before use for the first substrate preparation.)
Apply the first coat of weber.dry seal on to the areas.
Apply the second coat
- Use weber.dry seal for waterproofing performance.
- Apply the second coat of weber.dry seal until having total thickness of 2 mm
As a additional knowledge
For additional suggestions besides the trial product and recommendations for everyone who has experienced the same problems are as follows:
- Crack width indicator (if any) or Crack monitoring instrument
- Corner trowelProper ware used to portion out acrylic waterproofing product
- Acrylic waterproofing product, weber.dry seal under Gecko trademark.
So that, please study product information carefully before application in order to use it properly to get the great result from the product, for examples;
- Features and usability of the product
- Study steps and using method of the product carefully from its packaging or catalog before application