Heavy-duty and flexible tile grout ideal for external applications.
- Low VOCs
- Anti-fungus and black mold
- For 3-12mm joint width
- Ideal for industrial areas,external walls of high-rise building ,external floors and car parks
- Low absorption of water and any stain
interior tiles, interior tile surfaces
- Density of powder : 1.2 g/cm³
- Chemical curing time : 3 - 4 minutes
- Pot life (in shade) : 20-30 minutes
- Waiting time after tiling before grouting : 24 hours
- Recommended joint width : 3 - 12 mm.
- Time before traffic : 24 hours
Remark: These test results are from laboratory test. They could be slightly different from on-site results because of the differences in applications and conditions
- For 3 - 12 mm joint width.
- Ideal for industrial areas, external walls of high-rise building, external floors, and carparks.
- Suitable for high deformable substrates like gypsum boards, plywood, cement-fiber boards.
- Anti-fungus and black mold.
- Low absorption of water and any stain.
- Low VOCs
- Able to absorb substrate deformation and temperature variation
- Suitable for the areas when grout is expected to be flexible against substrate movement esp. for external walls
- Available in 2 colors
- Not suitable for joint width smaller than 3 mm (instead webercolor classic or webercolor power should be used).
- Not suitable to use in humid areas where grout is required to be anti-fungus (instead webercolor power should be used).
- Not suitable to use when the joint
- Not suitable to use in swimming pool (instead webercolor HR or webercolor poxy should be used).
- Not suitable if grout is required to
- be chemical-resistant and acid-resistant; industry, hospital, food-storage area, for instance (instead webercolor poxy should be used).