weber.tai no stain New Product
- 20 kg
Anti-stain high performance tile adhesive for external areas and for the areas with high humidity.
painted wall, interior tiles, lightweight block, smooth concrete wall, interior tile surfaces, Rigid concrete
- Density of powder : 1.40 g/cubic centimeters
- Chemical curing time : 3 – 4 minutes
- Pot life (in shade) : 4 hours
- Open time : 20-30 minutes
- Adjusting time : 15 minutes
- Recommended thickness : 2 – 10 mm
- Waiting time before grouting : 24 hours
- Time before traffic : 24 to 48 hours
Remark: These test results are from laboratory test. They could be slightly different from on-site results because of the differences in applications and conditions.
- Anti-efflorescent and white stain
- Good for laying large size tiles, granito tiles, granites, and marbles
- Resist to all weather conditions
- Laying tiles on internal existing tiles
- Low VOCs
- Floor & Wall
- Interior & Exterior
- House & Building/Office/Shop/Lobby
- Ideal for very humid area where white-stain can be occurred on tile such as fountain, label of hotel, column or ladder
- Not suitable to use on exterior wall when tiling higher than 8 m (instead use webertai flex).
- Not suitable to use on existing tiles, and painted surfaces (instead use webertai gres, webertai 2-in-1, or webertai maxx).
- Not suitable to use on glazing substrates, wooden surfaces (instead use weberprim 2 primer and webertai flex).
- Not suitable to use on light-weight concrete without cement render (instead use webertai maxx)
- Not suitable to use on gypsum plaster and gypsum board (instead use webertai flex, weberfix pro or weberfix plus).
- Not suitable to use with metal and plastic substrates (instead use webercolor poxy).